Thursday, February 19, 2009

The graduation cold feet...

So, I am totally pumped b/c as of May 9, 2009, I will be a college grad!! And although I couldn't have wanted anything more, it's a little nerve wracking. However, I think I needa start focusing on the now...and getting to that point! b/c if I do so, that will be a victory of its own. I am currently making up for lost time, and taking 23 credit hours! OMG....what was I thinking? Oh yeah...I really needa get the heck up outta dodge, or Ada in my case, but what?! Also, I do not think I have had a semester this stressful!! Blah!! Oh well!!

So, what to do after graduation?
I am hoping to hear back from a civil service job I applied for at Tinker AFB, but that will not come until about August, at the earliest. If not, I think I am going to plan on furthering my educational career, and starting my masters at the WONDEROUS ECU!! yaay!! lol...but I have decided to life it up! I have handed my future plans over, and just started praying. This semester has been the most stressful, as I have pointed out, but I think this couldn't have been better for my spiritual relationship w/God. All of life's situations have just made me more sure that I need God in my life sooo much!! I have seen him work more miracles in my life this semester than I ever could have asked for!! Anywho, keep lifting me up and crossing your fingers!!...and maybe May 9th will be here in a flash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you sister, and I know that whatever you do, you will be absolutly amazing at, and no one in their right mind wouldnt want you! Good luck, you're almost there. 2 months!